Restorative dentistry means tackling dental problems head-on with effective ways to remove and repair your teeth. At Dr. Coelho’s office, we’re happy to work with our community by providing restorative dental treatments that can replace damaged or missing teeth. Our practice can provide you with a multitude of dental treatments such as fillings, bridges, and implants. Our goal as dentists is to give you back your natural smile and work to prevent the onset of future dental problems. Through our restorative treatment, we will work with you and your family to restore both the function and appearance of your smile.
What Restorative Services Do We Offer?
Restorations can range from a basic filling to a full-mouth restoration, and use custom-made porcelain, ceramic, or metal materials to repair and blend in with your natural smile. If you are interested in restorative treatment, we can provide many options for the treatment of oral problems such as cavities, tooth trauma, and missing teeth. The goal of restorative dentistry is the preserve your smile by giving you the best treatment options possible, and at Dr. Coelho’s practice, we can provide dental work such as:
- Cavity Fillings: As one of the most common restorative procedures, cavity fillings help remove signs of infection within the tooth and prevent bacteria from growing further. Through these fillings, our dentists will remove the damaged part of the tooth and fill the remaining hole with tooth-colored composite material to repair your tooth.
- Root Canal Therapy: For deeper infections that reside in the root canal, root canal therapy can work to remove signs of infected pulp, disinfect and irrigate the canal system, fill the inside of the tooth with composite material and help save the affected tooth.
- Crowns: Teeth that have received severe traumatic damage from injury or decay can be treated with crowns or tooth-like caps that protect the inner pulp and canals and help restore tooth function.
- Dental Implants: If you have a tooth absent or a tooth that needs to be extracted, implants can be an amazing option. Dental implants are bio-compatible treatments that bond with the jawbone to form a solid hold and look and function just like natural teeth.
- Bridges: Similar to crowns, dental bridges are a collection of artificial teeth held together by a bridge. The bridge holds together multiple crowns and can work alongside or be attached to dental implants.
- Dentures: If you struggle with poor dental health, then dentures are an affordable and healthy solution for replacing your teeth and giving you back your smile. Our dentists can also provide implant-supported dentures for those who qualify for implants and need multiple replacements.
The Benefits of Restorative Treatment at Our Practice
At Dr. Coelho’s office, we value the care we provide to our community. For families, relieving restorative treatment can mean finally getting rid of tooth pain and gaining back a beautiful smile. The longevity of our practice means that we can correct and restore your teeth back to health and foster a long-lasting professional relationship that matters. For more information about our dental and restorative services, contact Dr. Coelho today to schedule your first appointment.